Sunday, July 26, 2009

Reason of this blog.

So I made this blog for the purpose of showing the world my lovely animations...and forgot about it making a new blog for just such a purpose. Well, Melissa what on Earth are you going to use this blog for? I don't know self! Perhaps I should use this blog to document my sanity as I complete my final year of my undergrad eudcation. Oh! That sounds like an amazingly awesome and ridiculously great idea Melissa! I know right!


Dear Reader (if you are there),

As you can see there is not much sanity to note at the current moment, BUT fear not! I not only aim to entertain you with my struggles but with coming events and the batshit insane people of Kansas City MO. For instance, I meet most of Kansas City's finest and my place of employment...Cinemark. Oh the stories and memories I have locked away somewhere in my brain, scary really.


Love deeply madly,
Me

No comments: