Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cinemark Moment 1

While taking a break from the usual hustle and bustle that is my job and couple co-workers and I were standing near a soon to be cleaned theater chatting about the events of the previous evening. Suddenly a woman brust through the doors of theater 12 a.k.a Harry Potter. A severe slender woman red in the face and what I would call the bowl cut for women hair cut stands next to us by the railings on her phone. It's clear that she was very unhappy. I, myself, was hoping it had nothing to do with the movie, and within seconds of her standing there I found out exactly what made her so angry. And I quote:

"Hello? Hello..? Hello!? Who is this!? I'm in the midd- who is this? Jackie?! Hello!? I'm in the middle of a movie! What do you want? Jackie why can't you tell m- Dumbledore is dying!! (free arm waving frantically) Elizabe- Hello!!! Elizabeth why can't Jackie tell me what she wants!? I'm in the middle of a movie!!! (practically in tears at this point) I need to go!"


Well my co-wokers and I slowly and silently walked away from the lady screaming into the phone. I pretended to sweep up popcorn that didn't exist just so I could hide around a nearby corner and laugh to my hearts content. I honestly don't know what was more upsetting...Dumbledore's death or the Jackie not wanting to talk to her anymore. At any rate, it made my day. Customers are a riot and then some.

No comments: